A while ago a friend reached out to me and suggested I consider ‘doing life ‘ in a different way! That simple (courageous ) act of kindness changed my life beyond anything I could have imagined. Thank you, George.
As an Adlerian trained counselor I am bound by the ASIIP Code of Ethics, as well as the BACP Code of Ethics and Confidentiality. I have monthly supervision to oversee the quality of my practice.
Certificate and Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Studies:
- Centre for Research on Drugs and Health Behaviour
- Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, University of London
- 1993 – 1994
Theory CertificateAdlerian Individual Psychology
- King’s College, London
- 1995 – 1996
Certificate in Addiction Counselling for Minnesota Model treatment programmes
- (Group facilitation, family group, conjoint counselling, one-to-one)
- Promis Recovery Centre
- 1994 – 1995
- TA101 (Introduction) Metanoia, London
- Gestalt (Introduction) Metanoia
ICASSI 1996, Art Therapy; Lifestyle, Stress and Wellness
- Warwick University
Playback Theatre – Core Training
- 4 Day Residential, Surrey (Facilitator – Jo Salas)
- August, 1997
Diploma in Adlerian Individual Psychology (counselling)
- Adlerian Society of Individual Psychology, London
- 1997 – Present
- E.A.P. Level I – 2006 (UK Equine Assisted Psychology).
- E.A.P. Level II – 2008 (Utah, USA Equine Assisted Psychology).
E.M.D.R. – 3 Levels.
- York University, 2006/2007